Monday, November 22, 2010

Altiyan Childs Sings the Winners Song "Somewhere In The World" at The X factor Australia Final 2010

Again huge congratulations to Altiyan Childs for winning The X Factor last night. I can help but to keep listening to his version of the winner's song, "Somewhere In The World."  I tried to listen to the song attentively and scribble the lyrics. It was so good and it carries a wonderful message! What a lovely song. Altiyan Child's voice has a bit of Bon Jovi type and I personally like Bon Jovi.

Somewhere in the world tonight
- there's no fighting
- someone's falling in love in the first time
- there's no crying
- someone's holding her first child
- there's no indifference
- everyone has a voice!
- everything's alright!

I believe there is a place, where fears finally waving goodbye...
I believe there is a place, where the truth can wash all of the lies...
I believe there is a place, where the poor and rich can walk side by side...

Take Me there! Take Me there! 

Enjoy the Video...




Video by Youtube; uploaded by hiptoeknee

 

0 comments: